This Walkthrough will guide you in setting up a Connector in the OpenPath Admin Portal.
- Login to the OpenPath Admin Portal at https://client.openpath.io/ and input your username and password and click Sign In.
- Navigate to the Left Menu and choose Connector.
- Click on the Plus "+" sign to Add a new Connector. The Add New Gateway window will popup.
- On the Configurations tab, name of the Connector, choose ECheck Processing in the dropdown menu and paste the API Key from eCheck Processing in the box. NOTE: If you do not know how the get the API Key for eCheck Processing, please refer to this article: Get eCheck Processing API Key.
- On the Payments tab, drag and drop the Payment Channels ACH and Check from the Inactive to Active Payment Channels,
- The Limits tab will set the Ticket Limits. The default values are already placed. Change the limits as you need. Click Save after you've completed the setup.
Congratulations! You have now created an eCheck Processing Connector.